How to factory reset LAVA Ivory+? How to wipe all data in LAVA Ivory+? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Ivory+? How to restore defaults in LAVA Ivory+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Ivory+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Ivory+ will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Still press these buttons and connect USB cable with your device then after a moment unplug this cable.
- Now release all keys and if Android Robot pops up click Volume Up and Power keys.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm it.
- Here use Volume buttons to choose "Yes" and use the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again you should select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Meghalaya Mukul Lava M-tab MG7 Hard Reset without PC - video