Hard Reset LAVA IvoryS
How to factory reset LAVA IvoryS? How to wipe all data in LAVA IvoryS? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA IvoryS? How to restore defaults in LAVA IvoryS?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA IvoryS. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LAVA IvoryS will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Keep holding on these buttons and connect USB cable with your device then after a moment unplug this cable.
- Now release all keys and if Android Robot pops up click Volume Up and Power keys.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm it.
- Here use Volume buttons to choose "Yes" and use the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again you should select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Meghalaya Mukul Lava M-tab MG7 Hard Reset without PC - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.