How to factory reset LAVA M Tab? How to wipe all data in LAVA M Tab? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA M Tab? How to restore defaults in LAVA M Tab?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA M Tab. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LAVA M Tab will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- Turn off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Still press these buttons and connect USB cable with your device then after a moment unplug this cable.
- Let go of all keys when you see Android Robot and press Volume Up, and Power keys.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and use the Power key to accept that.
- Here use Volume buttons to select "Yes" and use the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears you should select "reboot system now" with Power button.
- Perfect! You are performed hard reset operation.
Meghalaya Mukul Lava M-tab MG7 Hard Reset without PC - video