How to factory reset LAVA N350? How to wipe all data in LAVA N350? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA N350? How to restore defaults in LAVA N350?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA N350. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LAVA N350 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the phone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Android Robot shows up.
- Tap Home button to open the Recovery Mode.
- In this mode scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and tap Home key to confirm it.
- After that select "Yes" by using same keys as before.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "Reboot system now" by using Home key.
lava n350 hardreset - video