How to factory reset LAVA NKS 101? How to wipe all data in LAVA NKS 101? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA NKS 101? How to restore defaults in LAVA NKS 101?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA NKS 101. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LAVA NKS 101 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Keep holding on all keys and connect USB cable with your device then after a 3 seconds unplug this cable.
- If you see Android Robot just let go of all buttons and press Volume Up, and Power keys.
- Here by using Volume buttons choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and use the Power key to confirm it.
- After that select "Yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to accept that.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" with Power button.
- Well done!
Meghalaya Mukul Lava M-tab MG7 Hard Reset without PC - video