Hard Reset LAVA P7+
How to factory reset LAVA P7+? How to wipe all data in LAVA P7+? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA P7+? How to restore defaults in LAVA P7+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA P7+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LAVA P7+ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by pressing the Power key for a short while to turn off the phone.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys if you see Boot Mode on the screen.
- Then select "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to scroll down and the Volume Down button to confirm that.
- When Android Robot appears click Volume Up and Power buttons once and you will be in Recovery Mode.
- In this mode scroll down by using Volume buttons to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- Here select "Yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "Reboot system now" by using Power key.
lava a52 hardreset - video
lava p7 pattern unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.