Hard Reset LAVA P7 Plus
How to factory reset LAVA P7 Plus? How to wipe all data in LAVA P7 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA P7 Plus? How to restore defaults in LAVA P7 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA P7 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LAVA P7 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons until Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- After that let go of these keys and choose "Recovery" by using Volume Down key.
- If you see Android Robot on the screen press Volume Up + Power buttons once.
- Here use Volume keys to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "Yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose "Reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job! Wait for a couple of seconds and your device will be ready to use.
lava a52 hardreset - video
lava p7 pattern unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.