How to factory reset LAVA Pixel V1? How to wipe all data in LAVA Pixel V1? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Pixel V1? How to restore defaults in LAVA Pixel V1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Pixel V1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA Pixel V1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power keys until Boot Mode shows up on the screen your device.
- Then release all keys and select "Recovery" with Volume Down button.
- When Android Robot appears click Volume Up + Power keys one time.
- In this menu select "Wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to confirm it.
- Here by using Volume buttons choose "Yes" and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "Reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Well done!
how to hard reset lava pixel v1 - video
lava a52 hardreset - video