How to factory reset LAVA Pixel V2? How to wipe all data in LAVA Pixel V2? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Pixel V2? How to restore defaults in LAVA Pixel V2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Pixel V2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA Pixel V2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to navigate and the Volume Down button to accept it.
- If you see Android Robot press Volume Up + Power keys one time.
- Now choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then by using Volume keys select "Yes" and press the Power key once.
- At last choose "Reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Perfect! You are performed hard reset operation.
how to hard reset lava v2 s pattern lock remove - video
lava a52 hardreset - video