How to factory reset LAVA V2s? How to wipe all data in LAVA V2s? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA V2s? How to restore defaults in LAVA V2s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA V2s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA V2s will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys until Boot Mode appears on the sceen.
- Then let go of all buttons and from the menu choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up button to scroll down, and the Volume Down key to confirm that.
- When Android Robot appears press Volume Up + Power keys once.
- In this mode select "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to accept that.
- After that by using Volume keys choose "Yes" and press the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears again click the Power key to select "Reboot system now".
- Good job!
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava V2s How To Hard Reset and Pattern Reset - video