How to factory reset LAVA V5? How to wipe all data in LAVA V5? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA V5? How to restore defaults in LAVA V5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA V5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA V5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then push Volume Up and Power keys until Boot Mode shows up on the screen.
- Now release all keys and select "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to navigate, and the Volume Down key to accept that.
- If Android Robot shows up press Volume Up + Power keys once.
- Now choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In the next step select "Yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode shows up click the Power key to choose "Reboot system now".
- Well done!
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava V2s How To Hard Reset and Pattern Reset - video