How to factory reset LAVA X11? How to wipe all data in LAVA X11? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA X11? How to restore defaults in LAVA X11?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA X11. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA X11 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9830A core will run faster.
- At first turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons until LAVA logo shows up.
- Then let go of the Power key and if you see Recovery Mode release the Volume Up key.
- In this mode select "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that by using Volume keys scroll down to "Yes" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally use the Power button to select "Reboot system now".
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava X11 Hard Reset - video