How to factory reset LAVA X17? How to wipe all data in LAVA X17? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA X17? How to restore defaults in LAVA X17?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA X17. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LAVA X17 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- Switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for about 4 seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys until LAVA logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step release the Power button and if Recovery Mode shows up let go of the Volume Up key.
- Here by using Volume keys select "Wipe data/factory reset" and use the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "Yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At last press the Power key to select "Reboot system now".
- Very nice! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava X17 Hard Reset 100% Working - video