How to factory reset LAVA X25? How to wipe all data in LAVA X25? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA X25? How to restore defaults in LAVA X25?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA X25. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LAVA X25 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by pushing the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When you see LAVA logo on the screen let go of the Power key.
- Then release Volume Up button if you see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- In the next step choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept that.
- Here use Volume keys to select "Yes" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "Reboot system now" by using Power key.
- Well done!
lava a52 hardreset - video