How to factory reset LAVA X28+? How to wipe all data in LAVA X28+? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA X28+? How to restore defaults in LAVA X28+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA X28+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LAVA X28+ will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- Switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Secondly, press and push Volume Up and Power buttons until LAVA logo pops up.
- After that let go of the Power button and if Recovery Mode shows up release the Volume Up button.
- In this mode navigate by using Volume buttons to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to confirm it.
- Then select "Yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to accept that.
- At last use Power button to choose "Reboot system now".
lava a52 hardreset - video