Hard Reset LAVA X3
How to factory reset LAVA X3? How to wipe all data in LAVA X3? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA X3? How to restore defaults in LAVA X3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA X3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA X3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons until LAVA logo shows up on the screen.
- Then release the Power key and if you see Recovery Mode let go of the Volume Up button.
- Here select "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power button to accept that.
- Now choose "Yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select "Reboot system now" by using Power button.
lava a52 hardreset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.