How to factory reset LAVA X38? How to wipe all data in LAVA X38? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA X38? How to restore defaults in LAVA X38?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA X38. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LAVA X38 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons until LAVA logo appears.
- Then let go of the Power button and if you see Recovery Mode release the Volume Up key.
- In this mode choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and use the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to confirm it.
- At last choose "Reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
lava a52 hardreset - video