Hard Reset LAVA X41+
How to factory reset LAVA X41+? How to wipe all data in LAVA X41+? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA X41+? How to restore defaults in LAVA X41+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA X41+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LAVA X41+ will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release the Power button when LAVA logo shows up and if you see Recovery Mode let go of the Volume Up button.
- Here navigate by using Volume buttons to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to accept that.
- Now select "Yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and press the Power key to confirm it.
- At last use the Power button to choose "Reboot system now".
lava a52 hardreset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.