How to factory reset LAVA X46? How to wipe all data in LAVA X46? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA X46? How to restore defaults in LAVA X46?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA X46. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA X46 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now press Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power key if you see LAVA logo and when Recovery Mode shows up release the Volume Up button.
- In this menu select "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume key and press the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step select "Yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears again choose "Reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
lava a52 hardreset - video