How to factory reset LAVA X50 Plus? How to wipe all data in LAVA X50 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA X50 Plus? How to restore defaults in LAVA X50 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA X50 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LAVA X50 Plus will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8830 core will run faster.
- Turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the next step start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a few moments.
- If you see LAVA logo let go of the Power key and when Recovery Mode shows up release the Volume Up button.
- In this menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Now select "Yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears again "Reboot system now" use the Power button to launch the process.
- Good job!
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava X50 Hard Reset Remove Pattern Lock By TECHNICAL GURU - video