Hard Reset LAVA X50
How to factory reset LAVA X50? How to wipe all data in LAVA X50? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA X50? How to restore defaults in LAVA X50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA X50. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA X50 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8830 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When LAVA logo shows up release the Power button and when Recovery Mode pops up let go of the Volume Up button.
- Here scroll down by using Volume button to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "Yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode shows up again just press the Power key to select "Reboot system now".
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava X50 Hard Reset Remove Pattern Lock By TECHNICAL GURU - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.