Hard Reset LAVA X80
How to factory reset LAVA X80? How to wipe all data in LAVA X80? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA X80? How to restore defaults in LAVA X80?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA X80. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA X80 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3735F core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the device by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Still press all buttons and plug USB cable with your device then after a 3 seconds unplug this cable.
- If you see Android Robot you should let go of all keys and click Volume Up + Power keys.
- In this menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power button to accept it.
- Here select "Yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Meghalaya Mukul Lava M-tab MG7 Hard Reset without PC - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.