Hard Reset LAVA Xtron+
How to factory reset LAVA Xtron+? How to wipe all data in LAVA Xtron+? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Xtron+? How to restore defaults in LAVA Xtron+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Xtron+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LAVA Xtron+ will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Keep holding on all buttons and plug USB cable with your tablet then after a while unplug this cable.
- When Android Robot shows up release all buttons and press Volume Up + Power keys.
- Here select "Wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to confirm it.
- Then use Volume keys to choose "Yes" by using Volume buttonse and press the Power key to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Meghalaya Mukul Lava M-tab MG7 Hard Reset without PC - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work