How to factory reset LAVA Xtron Z704? How to wipe all data in LAVA Xtron Z704? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Xtron Z704? How to restore defaults in LAVA Xtron Z704?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Xtron Z704. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Xtron Z704 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8127 core will run faster.
- Switch off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Hold down buttons and plug USB cable with your device then after a while unplug this cable.
- When Android Robot pops up relesae all buttons and press Volume Up + Power keys.
- In Recovery Mode navigate by using Volume keys to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with the Power key.
- Now choose "Yes" use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to accept that.
- When Recovery Mode shows up select "reboot system now" by using Power key.
- Well done!
Meghalaya Mukul Lava M-tab MG7 Hard Reset without PC - video