How to factory reset LAVA Z70? How to wipe all data in LAVA Z70? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Z70? How to restore defaults in LAVA Z70?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Z70. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LAVA Z70 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- In the second step start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Lava Z70 Hard Reset easy way - video