How to factory reset LAVA Z7h? How to wipe all data in LAVA Z7h? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Z7h? How to restore defaults in LAVA Z7h?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Z7h. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LAVA Z7h will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the tablet by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Hold down buttons and plug USB cable with your device then after a while unplug this cable.
- When Android Robot pops up release all buttons and press Volume Up + Power keys.
- In Recovery Mode navigate by using Volume keys to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with the Power key.
- Now choose "Yes" use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to accept that.
- When Recovery Mode shows up select "reboot system now" by using Power key.
Meghalaya Mukul Lava M-tab MG7 Hard Reset without PC - video