How to factory reset LAVA Z90? How to wipe all data in LAVA Z90? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Z90? How to restore defaults in LAVA Z90?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Z90. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LAVA Z90 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When Android Robot image pops up press Volume Up + Power buttons together.
- From this menu use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- Then scroll down to "yes" and confirm it with the Power key.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Bypass Screen Lock in LAVA Z90 - Hard Reset / Wipe Data / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset LAVA Z90 – Factory Reset in LAVA - video
Lava Z60 - Unlock Pattern Lock By HardReset - video