Hard Reset LAVA Z91
How to factory reset LAVA Z91? How to wipe all data in LAVA Z91? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Z91? How to restore defaults in LAVA Z91?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Z91. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LAVA Z91 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the phone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and the Volume Down key to accept it.
- If Android Robot image appears press Volume Up + Power buttons together.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Lava Z60 - Unlock Pattern Lock By HardReset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.