Hard Reset LE PAN II
How to factory reset LE PAN II? How to wipe all data in LE PAN II? How to bypass screen lock in LE PAN II? How to restore defaults in LE PAN II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LE PAN II. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LE PAN II will be as new and your Qualcomm APQ8060 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is switched off hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- In order to begin the operation tap Erase everything.
- Wait until the LE PAN logo appears on the screen.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (LE PAN II)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.