How to factory reset LEAGOO Lead 2? How to wipe all data in LEAGOO Lead 2? How to bypass screen lock in LEAGOO Lead 2? How to restore defaults in LEAGOO Lead 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEAGOO Lead 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LEAGOO Lead 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up key for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power button for a short while and release all buttons.
- Then select option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Up, and to confirm Volume Down key.
- Next, holddown the Power button for a short while to enter the Android Recovery Mode.
- Aftert that use the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
FALLA SOFTWARE LEAGOO LEAD 4 - video
Leagoo LEAD 4 Hard reset - video