Hard Reset LEAGOO M13
How to factory reset LEAGOO M13? How to wipe all data in LEAGOO M13? How to bypass screen lock in LEAGOO M13? How to restore defaults in LEAGOO M13?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEAGOO M13. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your LEAGOO M13 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down + Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when Factory Mode shows up.
- Now use Volume Down to select "Clear eMMC" and click the Power button.
- Well done! All your data will be deleted during this operation.
Hard Reset (LEAGOO M13)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.