How to factory reset LEAGOO M5 Plus? How to wipe all data in LEAGOO M5 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in LEAGOO M5 Plus? How to restore defaults in LEAGOO M5 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEAGOO M5 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LEAGOO M5 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the phone.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Leagoo logo appears on the screen.
- You may use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and hit the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu in front of you and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The hard reset operation should be completed.
Factory Reset LEAGOO M5 Plus - Restore Settings / Format Data - video
Hard Reset LEAGOO M5 Plus - Bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset LEAGOO M5 Plus - Format LEAGOO / Remove Password - video