Hard Reset LEAGOO M7
How to factory reset LEAGOO M7? How to wipe all data in LEAGOO M7? How to bypass screen lock in LEAGOO M7? How to restore defaults in LEAGOO M7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEAGOO M7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LEAGOO M7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step power off the LEAGOO M7.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Leagoo logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LEAGOO M7 - Factory Reset / Format / Restore LEAGOO - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.