How to factory reset LEAGOO M8? How to wipe all data in LEAGOO M8? How to bypass screen lock in LEAGOO M8? How to restore defaults in LEAGOO M8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEAGOO M8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LEAGOO M8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the phone.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Leagoo logo appears on the screen.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset LEAGOO M8 - Format / Restore / Delete Data - video