How to factory reset LEAGOO Shark 1? How to wipe all data in LEAGOO Shark 1? How to bypass screen lock in LEAGOO Shark 1? How to restore defaults in LEAGOO Shark 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEAGOO Shark 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LEAGOO Shark 1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- You have to scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LEAGOO Shark 1 - Bypass Pattern Lock and Password - video
Hard Reset LEAGOO Shark 1 - Bypass Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset LEAGOO Shark 1 - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video