Hard Reset LEAGOO T5C
How to factory reset LEAGOO T5C? How to wipe all data in LEAGOO T5C? How to bypass screen lock in LEAGOO T5C? How to restore defaults in LEAGOO T5C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEAGOO T5C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LEAGOO T5C will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9853i core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then push Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see information about Factory Mode.
- In this mode choose "Clear eMMC" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done! All your data will be deleted during this operation.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work