How to factory reset LEAGOO XRover C? How to wipe all data in LEAGOO XRover C? How to bypass screen lock in LEAGOO XRover C? How to restore defaults in LEAGOO XRover C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEAGOO XRover C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LEAGOO XRover C will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739V/WW core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- Now use Volume Up to select "Recovery" and press Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot picture appears push the Power button.
- While holding the Power key click the Volume Up once.
- In Recovery Mode use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! During this process all your data will be removed.
Factory Reset LEAGOO M5 Plus - Restore Settings / Format Data - video
Hard Reset LEAGOO M5 Plus - Bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset LEAGOO M5 Plus - Format LEAGOO / Remove Password - video