How to enter recovery mode in LEAGOO XRover C? How to open recovery mode in LEAGOO XRover C? How to boot recovery mode on LEAGOO XRover C? How to use recovery mode in LEAGOO XRover C? How to exit recovery mode in LEAGOO XRover C?
The hidden mode of Android 8.1 Oreo called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 8.1 Oreo update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- Now hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- While holding the Power key click the Volume Up once.
- Well done! Your phone will be in Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
Recovery Mode in LEAGOO M5 Plus - Open / Quit Recovery - video