How to factory reset LEAGOO XRover? How to wipe all data in LEAGOO XRover? How to bypass screen lock in LEAGOO XRover? How to restore defaults in LEAGOO XRover?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEAGOO XRover. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LEAGOO XRover will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763V) core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot image pops up click the Power key.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In Recovery Mode use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- Now select "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Factory Reset LEAGOO M5 Plus - Restore Settings / Format Data - video
Hard Reset LEAGOO M5 Plus - Bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset LEAGOO M5 Plus - Format LEAGOO / Remove Password - video