Hard Reset LEAGOO Z10
How to factory reset LEAGOO Z10? How to wipe all data in LEAGOO Z10? How to bypass screen lock in LEAGOO Z10? How to restore defaults in LEAGOO Z10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEAGOO Z10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your LEAGOO Z10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by pushing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When Factory Mode shows up let go of all buttons.
- Now use Volume buttons to select Clear eMMC and press the Power key to confirm that.
- Good job! All your data like passwords, photos, etc. was erased so don't forget to secure your smartphone.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work