Factory Reset LEAGOO Z5 LTE
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LEAGOO Z5 LTE. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from LEAGOO Z5 LTE.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2300.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in LEAGOO Z5 LTE and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- At the very beginning hold the Power button, until your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Fiannly, choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Success! The factory reset is done!
Factory Reset (LEAGOO Z5 LTE)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.