How to factory reset LEAGOO Z5? How to wipe all data in LEAGOO Z5? How to bypass screen lock in LEAGOO Z5? How to restore defaults in LEAGOO Z5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LEAGOO Z5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LEAGOO Z5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button in order to turn off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Then scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- To open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key hold down the Volume Up once.
- Next, press Volume Down a few times to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LEAGOO Z5 LTE - How to Remove Screen Lock in LEAGOO - video
How to Restore LEAGOO Z5 LTE - Hard Reset in LEAGOO Z5 - video
How to Wipe Data in LEAGOO Z5 LTE - Factory Reset in LEAGOO Z5 - video