The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LEAGOO Z5. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from LEAGOO Z5.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2300.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in LEAGOO Z5 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- At the very beginning hold the Power button, until your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Fiannly, choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Success! The factory reset is done!
Hard Reset LEAGOO Z5 LTE - How to Remove Screen Lock in LEAGOO - video
How to Restore LEAGOO Z5 LTE - Hard Reset in LEAGOO Z5 - video
How to Wipe Data in LEAGOO Z5 LTE - Factory Reset in LEAGOO Z5 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on