Hard Reset LeEco Le 1s Eco
How to factory reset LeEco Le 1s Eco? How to wipe all data in LeEco Le 1s Eco? How to bypass screen lock in LeEco Le 1s Eco? How to restore defaults in LeEco Le 1s Eco?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LeEco Le 1s Eco. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LeEco Le 1s Eco will be as new and your MediaTek MT6795 Helio X1 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all held keys when you see Android picture.
- Click the Power key and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- After that scroll down by using Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button to accept that.
- Then choose "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- Finally press the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to reset LeEco Le 2 to Factory Setting - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.