How to factory reset LeEco Le 1s? How to wipe all data in LeEco Le 1s? How to bypass screen lock in LeEco Le 1s? How to restore defaults in LeEco Le 1s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LeEco Le 1s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LeEco Le 1s will be as new and your MediaTek MT6795 Helio X1 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for about 3 seconds to switch off the phone.
- When the phone is off start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- After that you should release all keys when you see Android picture.
- Press the Power key to go to Recovery Mode.
- Now scroll down by using Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button to confirm it.
- Then choose "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- At last select "reboot system now" with Power button.
- Good job! Wait for a moment and your phone will be ready to use.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to reset LeEco Le 2 to Factory Setting - video