Hard Reset LeEco Le 2 Pro
How to factory reset LeEco Le 2 Pro? How to wipe all data in LeEco Le 2 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in LeEco Le 2 Pro? How to restore defaults in LeEco Le 2 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LeEco Le 2 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LeEco Le 2 Pro will be as new and your Mediatek MTK6797T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Android picture.
- Then press the Power button to go to Recovery Mode.
- In this menu navigate by using Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with the Power button.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" by using Power key.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to reset LeEco Le 2 to Factory Setting - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.