How to factory reset LeEco Le 2 X520? How to wipe all data in LeEco Le 2 X520? How to bypass screen lock in LeEco Le 2 X520? How to restore defaults in LeEco Le 2 X520?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LeEco Le 2 X520. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LeEco Le 2 X520 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the LeEco logo in front of you.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video