How to factory reset LeEco Le 2? How to wipe all data in LeEco Le 2? How to bypass screen lock in LeEco Le 2? How to restore defaults in LeEco Le 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LeEco Le 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LeEco Le 2 will be as new and your Mediatek MTK6797 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
LeEco Le 2 HARD RESET / BYPASS SCREEN LOCK - video