How to factory reset LeEco Le Max 2? How to wipe all data in LeEco Le Max 2? How to bypass screen lock in LeEco Le Max 2? How to restore defaults in LeEco Le Max 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LeEco Le Max 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LeEco Le Max 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8996 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when Android image pops up on the screen and press the Power key.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and by using the Power key accept that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" and press the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to reset LeEco Le 2 to Factory Setting - video