How to factory reset LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite? How to wipe all data in LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite? How to bypass screen lock in LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite? How to restore defaults in LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 core will run faster.
- In the first step press and push the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons until Android Robot shows up on the screen your device.
- Then let go of these keys and press the Power key to go to Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and use the Power key to confirm it.
- In the next step select "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down here and press the Power button accept that.
- At last use the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to reset LeEco Le 2 to Factory Setting - video